Saturday, March 1, 2008

Metamorphosis


Well, it's been about a month since I last posted. I've been quite a busy bee with redesigning the shop and the preparation for new product launches this month.

The main reason I decided to redesign the boutique is that I wanted it to better reflect the high-standards of my discriminating clients who really have a clear grasp on luxury and quality.

The change will coincide with the most luxurious, high-quality product launches you will find anywhere! Due to certain circumstances, we are temporarily not able to launch one of the lines we had planned, so we just kept with what we previously decided upon. These include:

sjal skin care
Euoko skin care
Scott Barnes Cosmetics
Abahna natural bath and body care.

These are perfect complements to our existing excellent line-up! We are the first in the Northwest and one of the few select places in the US to carry these elite and exclusive skin care lines. For those in the Fez A-list, you should be getting your March newsletter introducing these lines soon! I can't wait for you to experience them as my goal is to continue to offer you the best at all cost.....with global sensibility beyond the common counter.

Thank you so much for your continued support!

As always, all my very best to you,
Fez


Fez Studio
1125 NW 9th Ave
Suite 108
Portland, OR 97209

No comments: