Monday, March 3, 2008

RAVE, RAVE, RAVE!


Okay, you would think that after all of the products I have been around in my 11+ years in the industry, it would be hard for me to be truly surprised by much. I was wrong.

I began to use the Euoko line that I had heard about from a friend who styles pop singers in England (although it is a Canadian company).

I truly cannot believe the difference it has made in my skin! I have been using the Marine Vitamin Fluid and Cellular Energy Radiance Cream lately, and let me tell you, I noticed that something was different from the very first moment I put the products on. On the second day, however, I could not believe how my skin glowed, was even in tone, and how smooth it was! I kept touching the skin as if it was new to me and always stop to look at myself in the mirror. I truly couldn't believe the quick results and the comfort I felt with my skin! Yes, the products made me more vain, and I'm loving it! It's about time.

As a sufferer of acne and psoriasis for a long time, I am skeptical of many things so I truly have to believe in something before I will let my clients know about it! Believe me, I BELIEVE!

I have already received several compliments from clients, and the proof is in the pudding, right? I urge you...try these products for yourself. You wouldn't know how you ever lived without them before.

Enough writing, I think the mirror calls. :o) Until next time, stay beautiful, my friends.

No comments: